Buscar este blog:    Black America  Latin  LGBT+



Trump on NAFTA: 'If I can't renegotiate...we will terminate' the agreement

Trump on NAFTA: 'If I can't renegotiate...we will terminate' the agreement
- In an interview with CBS's "Face the Nation", Trump insisted that he was going to terminate the agreement, which links the U.S. to Canada and Mexico, before having a change of heart when the leaders of both countries reached out to him.
"I got a very nice call from Justin Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada," Trump told CBS. "I was all set to do it. In fact, I was going to do it today. I was going to do it as we're sitting here."
After conversing with Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, Trump said he would negotiate. However, the president added that "if I'm not able to renegotiate NAFTA, I will terminate NAFTA."

Los 8 artículos más leídos de los últimos 30 días