Buscar este blog:    Black America  Latin  LGBT+



Meet the panelists for Growing Up LGBT in South Texas

Meet the panelists for Growing Up LGBT in South Texas
- It would be great if we were more aware of our community within the community. That we're here, we're existing, thriving and living. It's not as bad as many people feel it is in their brain, even though it's Texas and there's Republicans and guns and stuff. My hope is that there is a lot of camaraderie, not only within the community, in the community in general. Co-existing and living our lives and not bothered at all by who we are.
There's literally nothing different between me and you. If everybody was as comfortable with themselves as we've allowed ourselves to be, there would be really no different. I love people, I wake up every day and take a shower and get ready for my day. We're not different.


Los 8 artículos más leídos de los últimos 30 días